At Total Communications, we believe there has never been a more exciting time to be part of the Telecommunications/IT industry. Breakthroughs in the way businesses connect, communicate and collaborate are translating into major opportunities to sell technology solutions. If you are an experienced Cisco solution architect / pre-sales engineer, we invite you to join us as we transform the way businesses communicate. .
Total Communications is an established organization with an aggressive growth strategy. We are a Cisco Gold Certified Partner and Cisco Master Collaboration Specialized Partner poised on the edge of unprecedented growth! As an independently operated, wholly owned subsidiary of Frontier Communications Corporation, we enjoy the agility of a small business with the financial backing and resources of a major corporation. We can offer an environment where your potential will be recognized and your enthusiasm and skills will be rewarded.
Total Communications has an immediate opportunityfor a strong Cisco PreSales Engineer / Solution Architect with collaboration, enterprise networking, security and data center skills. We are seeking proven professionals who can work with our account team to develop and close opportunities and drive revenue.
Why this is for you:
- Be an integral part of an established leader in telecommunications for over 35 years, and a Cisco Gold Certified and Cisco Master Collaboration Specialized Partner.
- Work with a top-notch team of sales and engineering professionals.
- Receive a competitive compensation package, a base salary, performance incentives, and attractive benefits including insurance, vacation, and 401(k).
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities Include:
- Align the business needs of customers and prospects to a technical solution, and present the solution to the customer in terms of business benefit.
- Provide technical support and consultation to account executives using your experience and knowledge of networking and unified collaboration.
- Assist in driving overall revenue and increase profitability.
- Design solutions for customers and document the scope of projects, detailing the work to be done and outlining both Total Communications and customer responsibilities.
- Conduct presentations to customers both in person and using telepresence and other collaboration tools to increase customer understanding of the business benefits of our solutions.
- Develop accurate bill of materials and pricing documents to meet the requirements of the project scope.
- Assist account executives in presenting technology updates to our existing base customers.
- Develop supporting documentation including network and configuration diagrams.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years of experience in designing voice and network solutions for large business and enterprise customers.
- Proven presentation and sales skills and a professional approach and appearance.
- Excellent writing skills and documentation development ability
- Cisco Collaboration, Enterprise Networking, Security, or Data Center experience
- A Cisco CCDA or higher certification
- Knowledge of wireless and storage technologies.