East Hartford, CT, November 14th, 2017 – Total Communications, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Frontier Business is proud to be an approved Value-Added Reseller (VAR) of Cisco® equipment for the Texas Department of Information Resources Contract # DIR-TSO-2542.
Through the years, Total has forged strong partnerships with industry-leading brands like Cisco to provide the right products at the right price on network equipment and services. From your server room, to the cloud, to your workers’ desktops and devices, and across your entire organization, we are there for you. Plus, you get the ease and confidence of single-point accountability that comes with your customized solution from Total Communications.
Rely on us to help you get the most from your network, including:
- Data equipment including switches, routers and network security solutions
- Wireless network components and Wi-Fi equipment and services
- Voice equipment for state-of-the-art phone systems enabling truly unified communications
- Installation and cabling, including low-power services, for network equipment
- Expert maintenance to keep your system up to date and performing optimally
Total Communications is proud to be an authorized Cisco VAR on the Texas state contract, and we look forward to providing you with local service and support in Texas. Our goal, always, is to deliver solutions that are tailored specifically to you. That’s what we call Custom(er) Fit™. Count on Total to help keep your organization connected and running strong.