On-premise, cloud / hosted, hybrid
Do you need the cost-effective, anywhere, anytime availability a cloud solution offers? Or does your organization’s highly sensitive information require the security that only an onsite solution can provide? Or maybe a hybrid solution – where you house some servers internally and use the cloud for others – may offer the optimal balance of security and flexibility.
When it comes to delivery methods for your IT and communication systems, one size does not fit all. Especially when an organization is evaluating collaboration options, it’s essential to weigh the challenges and advantages of each deployment model. That’s why Total Communications offers on-premise, cloud / hosted, and hybrid solutions. We can evaluate your business’ unique needs and guide you in choosing the best delivery model.
Traditional model with technology deployed and managed at your site
On-Premise is for you if:
- Your business deals with highly-sensitive data
- Capital expense budget preferred
- You need eyes-on security and high performance
- You have data center capacity
- Your industry has significant compliance requirements
- Dedicated network administrator on staff
- Resources exist to invest in server infrastructure
CLOUD / HOSTED
Infrastructure and software outsourced to a service provider and hosted in the cloud. Can be hosted in a public (multi-tenant)
Cloud / Hosted is for you if:
- You need rapid deployment and flexibility to scale up and down
- Pay-per-seat annual subscription preferred
- You need to support end-users around the clock
- You need to assure maximum uptime and business continuity
- No dedicated network administrator on staff
- You don’t want to invest in expensive servers and infrastructure
An environment that integrates on-premise technology with cloud / hosted solutions. Comes in many shapes and sizes.
Hybrid is for you if:
- You want to test the cloud waters without fully migrating over
- Your business has specialized, individual needs
- You can use public cloud for non-sensitive operations; on-site or private cloud for sensitive operations
Questions? Ask your Total Communications Representative which delivery model is right for your business!