Advanced threat protection before, during and after an attack
How do you protect your networks from today’s sophisticated and pervasive web attacks? Conventional security measures such as firewalls and security software from disparate vendors, are no longer effective to address these continually evolving threats. If you have a complex network, multiple branch offices, employees who often log in remotely, and need to control costs, you should consider the Cisco Cloud Web Security solution from Total Communications.
Cisco Cloud Web Security (CWS)
Cisco Cloud Web Security (CWS) is a comprehensive web security as a cloud service that provides advanced threat protection before, during, and after an attack. As a cloud-delivered web security solution, Cisco CWS offers extensive security as a service (SaaS). Deployment is simple and fast. No maintenance or upgrades are required. Cisco CWS is backed by a worldwide network and 23 data centers with service-level agreements (SLAs) based on 99.999 percent uptime. And it’s supported by Total Communications, a Cisco Advanced Security Architecture Specialized Partner.
Cisco CWS + Advanced Threat Protection
Cisco Cloud Web Security, augmented with Advanced Threat Protection features below, is a comprehensive web security solution:
- Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) protects against advanced malware and tracks file disposition over time to see where malicious files travel.
- Cognitive Threat Analytics (CTA) scans web traffic for symptoms of an infection and addresses threats that bypass perimeter defenses.
- Cloud Access Security (CAS) provides protection for the growing risks created by SaaS Apps. And centralized management and reporting provide increased visibility into web usage and threat information.
- Cisco AMP + Threat Grid protects your environment across the attack continuum: before, during, and after an attack. The file reputation feature allows Cisco to capture a fingerprint of each file as it traverses your network. These fingerprints are sent to AMP’s cloud-based intelligence network for a reputation verdict.
For more detailed information on Cisco Cloud Web Security, download our Cloud Web Security brochure.
Total Communications is a Cisco Advanced Security Specialized Partner and Cisco Gold Partner. Ask us how you can protect your critical networks before, during and after an attack!
Benefits of Cloud Web Security
- Advanced threat protection
- Protection before, during and after an attack
- Easy to integrate
- Real-time threat intelligence
- Centralized management and reporting
- Granular web use policies
- Comprehensive defense