Empower business communication with Cisco Collaboration
Empower people in your organization to engage and innovate, anywhere, on any device with a Cisco solution from Total Communications! Choose from premise-based or cloud-based solutions:
PREMISE-BASED CISCO VOICE
Cisco’s powerful, feature-rich premise-based solutions are deployed on one converged, centrally managed infrastructure. Server hardware and virtualized resources are integrated for faster implementation and each solution comes preloaded with all core applications ready-to-activate.
Cisco® Business Edition 6000 (BE6000)
Premium voice, video, mobility, messaging, instant messaging and presence, contact center, and web conferencing, up to 1,000 users, 2500 devices, and 100 contact center agents.
Cisco Business Edition 7000 (BE7000)
For 1,000+ users or large on-premises deployments
Cisco® Business Edition 6000 & 7000 advantages include:
- Complete Service Offering
- End-to-end collaboration capabilities include voice, video, conferencing, messaging, instant messaging and presence (IM&P), mobility, contact center, and more
- Open and Interoperable Architecture
- Innovative system transparently supports 3rd party applications and telepresence and video endpoints.
- Simplified Deployment & Management
- Preconfigured virtualized servers come with ready-to-run virtualization software and ready-to-activate collaboration applications, significantly reducing time to dial tone.
- Scalable & highly-available platforms
- Get a building block design: simply stack servers to add more users, devices, and collaboration capabilities. “Pay as you grow” platforms scale-out to any size.
CLOUD-BASED CISCO VOICE
A hosted collaboration solution “Powered by Cisco®” and combined with Tier 1 support from Total Communications. Options include contact center and telepresence. Total Cloud Collaboration offers the advantages of agility to quickly scale up or down and minimizes capital expenses in favor of one monthly fee.
And now the business with under 200 users can take advantage of Cisco Collaboration technology with an affordable, cloud-managed, voice-over-IP (VoIP) telephony and voicemail system that is easy to set up and manage . . . and can grow with you!
CISCO IP PHONES & VIDEO ENDPOINTS
Cisco’s exceptional IP phones and video endpoints lets you mix and match phones, devices, desktop, web, and mobile soft clients to fit your exact needs.
Qualified. Experienced. Committed.
As a Cisco® Gold Certified Partner and Cisco Master Collaboration Specialized Partner, Total has the depth a
nd breadth of experience to deliver even the most sophisticated Cisco technology solutions. Total Communications is qualified, experienced, and committed to earning your trust. Contact us today to talk with a Collaboration Specialist or to arrange a demonstration in our Technology Center!