Orlando, FL, February 13th, 2020 – Frontier Advanced Business Solutions in partnership with Cisco System and the School Safety Advocacy Council will be hosting a tuition free training event in Orlando, FL on February 13th.
Join the Safer Schools Advocacy Council for a Tuition Free Training session, Preparing & Responding to Active School Threats.
Each day law enforcement and school districts across the United States are responsible for protecting our almost 133,000 schools and 63 million students, faculty, and staff. This one-day course is presented by the School Safety Advocacy Council, in partnership and funding provided by Frontier Advanced Business Solutions.
This professional development training will provide attendees with the knowledge, skills, and resources needed to improve the overall security of their schools while developing coordinated plan for a crisis response.
This interactive course is designed to assist law enforcement officers, first responders, and school administrators in planning, preparing and responding to an active assailant or similar crisis incident in their schools.
- Funding your school safety improvements; Review of available resources and grants
- Review of school security trends & threat concerns
- Lessons learned from past experiences
- Multi-agency response and Interoperability: Coordinating law enforcement, fire, EMS, and schools
- Understanding and conducting a school safety assessments
- Building capacity; Conducting Drills and Exercise