• Prospect, cold call and meet with clients to sell Total Communications’ key carrier service solutions from our strategic partners such as Comcast, Windstream, Ring Central, Frontier, Cox, AT&T, and 8×8.
• Consistently develop and maintain a pipeline of leads and qualified prospects that yield new revenue and logo production levels towards monthly quota goals.
• Effectively communicate and demonstrate the features and values of our offerings.
• Close the deal and drive the account management process by supervising all phases of sales cycle to ensure effective installation and integration of client-centric solutions.
• Manage customer relationships, expectations and concerns regarding products and services.
• Achieve and exceed monthly sales goals and create additional revenue opportunities.
• Develop relationships with the end-users of the organization and generate meaningful sales.
• Maintain accurate account creation, revenue forecasting and qualification in CRM, including updating relevant information as needed.
• Ability to be strategic, possess strong analytical skills and negotiation skills.
IDEAL KEYS FOR SUCCESS
• Three or more years of sales and major accounts experience with repeated success as a top performer and closer.
• A self-motivated hunter who thrives on the daily numbers; eager to win business by picking up the phone, setting appointments, and meeting with clients.
• Ability to sell network services and goods where technical knowledge is required.
• Proven experience providing client-centric solutions to large clients.
• Aptitude for identifying creative solutions to resolve complex and difficult issues.
• Expert in network building, negotiation, critical thinking, and issue resolution skills.
• Experience working with solution-based or value-based selling.
Please email us with a copy of your resume and cover letter indicating why you would be a good fit.
Total Communications is committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion across all levels of the organization. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment practices against any qualified applicant or employee on account of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital status, or veteran status. We encourage you to send us your resume if you are interested in pursuing a career with us.