Total Communications, Inc. has been providing innovative business solutions to customers since 1980. You will be joining a dynamic team at a pivotal moment in company history as we continue to build a core team of industry experts. This is a chance to build your future with an organization that is well positioned for exponential growth in the coming years.
The ideal candidate will be supporting existing customers’ infrastructure, implementing new solutions, have responsibility for a portion of sales engineering, and participate in an on-call rotation.
Specifically, this position is responsible for designing, implementing, and providing ongoing support of various elements of Total Communications customers’ IT infrastructure, including but not limited to: Servers/Hosts; Storage Area Networks; Hypervisors; Microsoft/Linux Operating Systems; Client Computers; Network Security elements; Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity applications; Microsoft Exchange/Office 365; Ethernet Switching; Wireless Networking; Active Directory; Domain Name Services; Patch Management; and various common software applications.
• Provide backup and recovery support for Total Communications’ customers
• Provide core infrastructure implementation and support
• Provide Exchange/Office365 support
• Provide misc. IT design, implementation, and support
IDEAL KEYS FOR SUCCESS
• 7 to 10 years’ experience in implementing and supporting a broad range of IT equipment/applications
• Strong organizational, decision making and communication skills
• Ability to deliver excellent customer service and support
• B.S. in Engineering or equivalent experience
• VMware VCP or 5 years of experience
• Microsoft MCSE or 5 years of experience
• Experience with Datto Siris solutions
• Self-motivated, with an ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Able to take a high-level goals and break them down into measurable results
• Comfortable and able to operate in a rapidly growing environment
• Always seeking more knowledge to improve and learn
Please email us with a copy of your resume and cover letter indicating why you would be a good fit.
Total Communications is committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion across all levels of the organization. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment practices against any qualified applicant or employee on account of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital status, or veteran status. We encourage you to send us your resume if you are interested in pursuing a career with us.