• Provide backup and recovery support for Total Communications’ customers
• Provide core infrastructure implementation and support
• Provide Exchange/Office365 support
• Provide misc. IT design, implementation, and support
IDEAL KEYS FOR SUCCESS
• 7 to 10 years’ experience in implementing and supporting a broad range of IT equipment/applications
• Strong organizational, decision making and communication skills
• Ability to deliver excellent customer service and support
• B.S. in Engineering or equivalent experience
• VMware VCP or 5 years of experience
• Microsoft MCSE or 5 years of experience
• Experience with Datto Siris solutions
• Self-motivated, with an ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Able to take a high-level goals and break them down into measurable results
• Comfortable and able to operate in a rapidly growing environment
• Always seeking more knowledge to improve and learn
• Must be able to use hands to finger, hand or feel
• Must be able to reach with hands and arms
• Must be able to talk and hear
• Must be able to frequently stand, walk, stop, kneel, crouch or crawl
• Must be able to occasionally to sit, climb or balance
• Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to ten pounds, and frequently lift and/or move up to fifty pounds
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include: close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please email us with a copy of your resume and cover letter indicating why you would be a good fit.
Total Communications is committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion across all levels of the organization. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment practices against any qualified applicant or employee on account of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital status, or veteran status. We encourage you to send us your resume if you are interested in pursuing a career with us.