Our Major Account Managers own their territory and are responsible for the acquisition of new clients, as well as managing and growing their book of business. Focusing on a set of strategic account targets with well-defined go-to-market sales plays, you will have direct access to senior leadership and a team of highly competent consultants that can provide technical sales support.
• Prospect consistently to build and maintain a robust pipeline of qualified leads, driving new revenue and achieving monthly logo production targets.
• Effectively communicate and demonstrate the features and values of our offerings.
• Close the deal and drive the account management process by supervising all phases of sales cycle to ensure effective installation and integration of client-centric solutions.
• Manage customer relationships, expectations and concerns regarding products and services.
• Achieve and exceed monthly sales goals and create additional revenue opportunities.
• Develop relationships with the end-users of the organization and generate meaningful sales.
• Maintain accurate account creation, revenue forecasting and qualification in CRM, including updating relevant information as needed.
• Ability to be strategic, possess strong analytical skills and negotiation skills.
REQUIRED KEYS FOR SUCCESS
• A self-motivated salesperson who thrives on the daily numbers, and is eager to network, prospect and win business.
• 5+ years of sales experience in a dynamic sales environment, ideally with 2+ years of selling consulting services in one or more of the following areas: Security; Data Center; Enterprise Networking; Collaboration
• Demonstrated ability to present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level. The credibility, technical knowledge, and maturity necessary to give high-quality input and presentations is a must.
• Experience with the Cisco Channel Program preferred.
• Expert in network building, negotiation, critical thinking, and issue resolution skills.
• Experience working with solution-based or value-based selling.
• Effective Communication and Presentation skills via phone, email, in person and through video conferencing.
• Previous Experience in Premise or Cloud based Technology Solution Sales (Collaboration, Data Center, Security, Networking, or Business Continuity).
Please email us with a copy of your resume and cover letter indicating why you would be a good fit.
Total Communications is committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion across all levels of the organization. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment practices against any qualified applicant or employee on account of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital status, or veteran status. We encourage you to send us your resume if you are interested in pursuing a career with us.