PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Implementation of multiple Cisco solutions for a wide range of clients.
• Cisco solutions upgrades and changes remotely.
• Remote Cisco solution support, both pre and post implementation.
• Delivering billable consulting activities directly to clients
• Performing 24×7 on-call duties on a rotating basis
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES INCLUDE:
• High level expertise in Cisco products and design.
• Experience in design and support of Cisco infrastructure, Voice-Over-IP, Security, Wireless and/or Data Center.
• Continue to learn –continually need to add skills to serve our clients fully and to maintain relevant skills as the IT market transforms.
• Support other team members as needed.
• Acquire technical certifications per training plan.
• Administration: Consistent and accurate time entry input.
• Time / Project Management – be able to appropriate manage time and priorities independently, meeting the billable/chargeable targets set by the company. Billable and chargeable time involves assessments, planning, design, configuration, installation, and support of infrastructure solutions.
• Must be able to handle multiple concurrent tasks with minimal supervision.
• Must have the ability to thrive in an environment of multiple shifting priorities.
• High Energy / Goal Orientation – aggressive style in problem solving / reaching objectives.
• Excellent Communications Skills, both client facing, and internal documentation.
• Create and maintain documentation as it relates to network configuration, network mapping, processes, and service records.
Experience with most of the following:
• Cisco Voice Implementation/Support Experience, Cisco CUCM, Unity Connection, UCCX, etc.
• Experience with the Cisco Enterprise Networking portfolio of products.
• Experience with Cisco Security products such as Secure Firewall/ NGFW/ASA firewall, IDS, ISE, etc.
• Experience with the Cisco Wireless portfolio of products.
• Experience with the Cisco Meraki portfolio of products.
• Experience with Cisco Data Center Products such as Nexus switching and UCS.
• Experience with VMware and Microsoft server OS.
• 5-7 years of Industry Experience
• Proven track record of successful project implementations or support of Cisco solutions
• Cisco CCNP minimum, CCIE preferred
Please email us with a copy of your resume and cover letter indicating why you would be a good fit.
Total Communications is committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion across all levels of the organization. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment practices against any qualified applicant or employee on account of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital status, or veteran status. We encourage you to send us your resume if you are interested in pursuing a career with us.